Founded in 1996, Verbio partners with businesses and government to reach their customers across languages and across media. We are committed to providing the premium cultural consulting needed to help businesses succeed in their global communications efforts. Verbio fulfills multicultural communications needs for marketing materials, audio video recordings, websites, eLearning modules, conversations and more.
Verbio offers full-service language and communication solutions for government, marketing, corporate communications, manufacturing, life sciences, medical devices, health care and agriculture. Our customized linguistic and cultural consulting services are backed by decades of international experience to support your work in the global marketplace.
Our team is comprised of native-speaker translators in over 200 languages, voice talent, graphic designers, engineers, and localization experts from around the world. Our offices include a custom-built recording studio, run by sound engineers who direct our multilingual voice actors and record, edit, and master your new audio. In addition, our talented multicultural in-house team offers an array of technical and production skills, foreign language expertise, and project management experience.
- Native speakers of foreign languages
- Language Experts in your industry or subject matter
- Secure Customer Portal for transferring confidential files
- Compliance with ITAR, EAR, HIPAA, and GDPR
We belong to:
- District Export Council of Oregon & SW Washington
- American Translators Association
- Association of Language Companies
- Compliant with ISO 17100 for Translation Services
- Federally certified DBE
- Oregon-certified WBE/ESB/ DBE/ACDBE
- Washington-certified WBE
- Oregon Benefit Company (BLLC): Green-certified by Green America and City of Portland