Certified Translation

Certified Translations

Certified Translation of Personal Documents

Immigration and USCIS • Birth Certificates • Marriage Certificates • Death Certificates • Vital Records • School Transcripts • Diplomas • Bank Statements Legal Documents • Genealogy Research… and more.  We translate hundreds of personal documents each year.



Answers to common questions about personal document translation.


Which languages do you translate?

We can translate ANY language into ANY other language. For a list of just some of the languages we translate, tap or click here.

Certificate of Accuracy

Can you provide a certified translation?

Yes! We offer certified translations that are notarized by a public notary to satisfy requirements of some employers, universities and government agencies such as the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). However, it is your responsibility to determine if you need a certificate of accuracy and how many certificates you require. We recommend that you ask the party who is receiving your document(s). If you are unsure, we recommend one certificate of accuracy per document.

Additionally, our company President, Virginia Anderson is one of only a few translators in the western United States certified by the French Consulate to hold the title of “Traductrice agréé”. A Traducteur agréé or Traductrice agréée (sworn translator) is often required for translations requested by government agencies of France and Québec, Canada.


Will it look like my original document?

We make an effort to reasonably match your basic formatting whenever possible. For documents that require more specific layout such as complex tables, an additional formatting fee may apply.


How long will it take to translate my document(s)?

A typical project is completed within no more than 3-4 business days. If you need it sooner, let us know and we’ll let you know if we can meet your deadline.

Mail to me

Can you mail the translation to me?

We can send the delivery to you for an additional fee of $20.00 which covers shipping.

Camera Phone

How do I get the document(s) to you?

We can accept your documents in several ways.

1. Upload a photo from a mobile phone, tablet or scanner  and use our quote request form.

Notes: Please use the high-quality setting to ensure we can read your documents. Also, some documents have raised stamps or seals or content on the back side of the page, please make sure we can see everything.

Beaverton Office

2. Bring your document(s) to our office

Notes: You can bring your document(s) directly to our office Monday through Friday between the hours of 9:00 am to 3:30 pm. Tap or click here for location and directions.


3. Send by Fax 503-941-5511

Notes: Please fax at high-quality to ensure we can read your documents. Also, some documents have raised stamps or seals that may not be easily faxed. If you’re concerned that you cannot fax this properly, please contact our office or bring your document(s) to our office.


Can you help with my apostille?

Apostilles are issued by the state government only. For information about apostilles from each U.S. state, visit the following website and select your preferred state:


If your document was issued in another country, you can find a list of country authorities here:



I need more info about USCIS and the Immigration Reform Executive Action.

USCIS and the Immigration Reform Executive Action

We help hundreds of people every year translate documents for immigration. It is important to understand  that US Immigration law is currently undergoing changes. To learn about the most up-to-date regulations, visit:



What are your hours?

Our office is open Monday through Friday between the hours of 8:00 am to 4:00 pm.