Translation for Court and Legal Settings
Legal Translation and Court Interpreters
At Verbio, we know our clients demand much more than translation to engage and support their global strategies and litigation. Our team of certified legal translators, court interpreters, and project managers provide confidential and culturally appropriate language support and certified translations.
Verbio offers foreign language and media services that ensure your compliance and best practices, including protections for your confidential data at all stages of transfer and storage, as well as training modules for Privacy (GDPR) and Export compliance.
- Parties or witnesses that don’t speak the local language
- Government requirements to provide language access
- Maintaining confidential communications with or about clients
- Foreign documents, contracts, or patents
- International trade negotiations
- Maintaining data confidentiality at all stages
Verbio is your solution:
- Professional, legal translators and interpreters for 200 languages
- Certified court interpreters for spoken languages and ASL
- Telephone and video interpreting hotlines available 24/7
- Transcribe and translate court hearings and depositions
- Translate foreign documents, contracts, or patents
- Specialists in legal terminology: corporate law, family law, IP, insurance
- Technology tools to ensure consistent terminology and version control
- Secure data transfer and storage; not cloud-based IT
Compliance with privacy laws requires you to protect personally identifiable information (PII). It is critically important that translators and interpreters working with your sensitive data are trained and screened. Verbio offers secure data management and trusted confidentiality. Verbio’s language professionals are experienced and bound by strict confidentiality requirements.
Oregon Office of Administrative Hearings, Oregon Judicial Department: Division of Child Support, Ater Wynne, Wyse Kadish, Robin Balsam Law