Spain, Mexico, Latin America
Spanish translation (usually from English to Spanish or Spanish to English) is the most common request we see at Verbio.
We provide Spanish translation of all types of documents, including marketing, technical, legal, employee handbooks, insurance, financial and personal documents and vital records for the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) and more. All of our Spanish translators are professionally qualified, native speakers.
There are two main “flavors” of Spanish. European Spanish which is spoken primarily in Spain, and Latin American Spanish spoken in Latin America. In the US, most Spanish speakers are accustomed to seeing Latin American Spanish.
When translating text from English to Spanish, you can expect the Spanish text to expand by 25% more than the original English. Similarly, when translating from Spanish into English, the final translation will be about 25% less text than the original Spanish.
Verbio specializes in Spanish translations. Most of our staff are native speakers or enjoy fluency in the Spanish language. We’re more than happy to talk with you to help guide you through the process of translating your documents into or out of Spanish.
Interesting facts about Spanish
|More than 28% speak Spanish at home, and more than 35% are Hispanic.|
|More than 12.2% speak Spanish at home. (U.S. average)|
|More than 3% speak Spanish at home.|
Why people choose to translate to or from Spanish
- Spanish is the 3rd most common language spoken by internet users according to Internet World Stats (data from 2010).
- According to data from the 2004 American Community Survey from the United States Census Bureau, 8.5% of Oregonians identify Spanish as their primary language.
- According to US Census data from 2006, more than 12% of Americans speak Spanish at home, and more than 16% are Hispanic.
- Spanish is the official language of 21 countries.
- There are approximately 400 million native Spanish speakers world-wide and another 60 million who identify Spanish as their second language.
Return to Home
Every language, every dialect! Whatever your language needs are, we have you covered from Afrikaans to Zulu — and everything in between.